We all know it takes a village to raise children. So join SPPRC and get the support we all need to help create a strong, diverse community.
Exciting things are happening for the SPPRC in 2016:
- Membership drive to open a family center in South Philly (with classes, playgroups, parenting events, toy lending library)
- New website with forums
- Local listings of weekly classes, playgroups, library storytimes, and other local family-friendly events
- Elections for board of directors or officers
Upcoming Family Event
Join us for a fun and informative parents social! Bring your children for free kids activities and crafts while you mingle. Adult beverages and snacks provided. Attend our next SPPRC meeting and help shape the future of our community.
Social will be December 6th at Olde City Daycare/Newbold at 2pm. Children’s activities provided by Baby Wordplay 3pm-4pm.
Hear about the benefits of membership and get a chance to help with building a brand new website, finding a permanent home for the SPPRC and programming for the new space.
We need you! Volunteer for as little or as much time as you wish. Your volunteer hours will count toward your membership dues once our new space opens.
Member benefits will include:
- Discounts at local participating businesses
- Members-only e-newsletter
- Special events for members
- Access to toy-lending library (once space is acquired)
- Use of SPPRC space for private events (once space is acquired)
To join the SPPRC for 2015-2016 at our early bird Founding Member rate of $75 (rate will go up to $100 per year in January 22, 2016), click the Buy Now link:
Great resources on our site:
Our Local Parenting and Community Resources List – pediatricians, playgroups, daycares, and more!!!!!