We all know it takes a village to raise children. That’s because it’s way too stressful to do it on your own. So join us online and in person to get the support we all need and to help create a strong, diverse community.
Great resources on our site:
BRAND NEW: Our Local Parenting and Community Resources List - pediatricians, playgroups, daycares, and more!!!!!
- Check out our Guide to Local Education
- Sign Up for a New Moms Group!
- SPPRC in the news!
- Join the Kids South of Washington List-Serve
T-SHIRTS FOR SALE!
Yo South Philly!
- Help us raise money for our new website
- T-shirts $12, Onesies $15
- YO SOUTH PHILLY KID (t-shirts 2T, 3T, 4T and onesies 18 months, 12 months)
- YO SOUTH PHILLY MOM (women’s cut S, M, L, XL)
- YO SOUTH PHILLY DAD (L, XL)
- Contact email@example.com if interested
- Saturday, August 2
- 10:30 AM
- Columbus Square Playground
- Join nursing families around the country for a collective latch on. Click Here for info on the local event.
- Discuss the book and its suggested solutions with other concerned parents.
- Guidance from the experts at The Third Path Institute
- Sunday, May 25, 8pm
- Watkins Drinkery