We all know it takes a village to raise children. That’s because it’s way too stressful to do it on your own. So join us online and in person to get the support we all need and to help create a strong, diverse community.
Great resources on our site:
Our Local Parenting and Community Resources List – pediatricians, playgroups, daycares, and more!!!!!
- Check out our Guide to Local Education
- Sign Up for a New Moms Group!
- SPPRC in the news!
- Join the Kids South of Washington List-Serve
A workshop for parents who have just realized the power of tantrums, tears, and tiny fists
Monday, April 27
Capitolo Recreation Center, 900 Federal Street (across from Pat’s and Geno’s)
$12 pre-registration, $15 at the door
Help us collect kids’ books for Tree House Books
Collecting new and gently used books the whole month of April
T-SHIRTS FOR SALE!
Yo South Philly!
- Help us raise money for our new website
- T-shirts $12, Onesies $15
- YO SOUTH PHILLY KID (t-shirts 2T, 3T, 4T and onesies 18 months, 12 months)
- YO SOUTH PHILLY MOM (women’s cut S, M, L, XL)
- YO SOUTH PHILLY DAD (L, XL)
- Contact email@example.com if interested